TWO: Wire Brush
- This large block brush is an excellent wire brush for removing scale when forging. It is an essential item in any smith's shop!
FOUR: Quick Railroad Spike Tongs
- There's a growing amount of people using railroad spikes for decorative or functional uses. These tongs hold onto the head of the spike, allowing for easy forging!
FIVE: Best-Selling Rapid Tongs Bundle Set
- This Rapid Tongs bundle contains five types of tongs that are essential in almost every shop! Tongs require assembly, but come with easy-to-follow instructions on how to assemble.
SIX: Blacksmith's Tool Bag
- Save yourself the hassle of throwing your hammers and tools in a five-gallon bucket and use the tool bag that's made specifically with blacksmiths in mind.
SEVEN: Kevlar Gloves
- These gloves made with Kevlar are some of the best on the market. They are great for doing hot work around the forge and are an indispensable item in the shop.
NINE: Cross Peen Hammer
- These hammers feature octagon faces and a smaller peen and will work well for any forging projects. A must-have item in the shop.
Don't miss our FREE Holiday Product Catalog!
Need more ideas? Check out our full selection of products here
We offer free shipping on orders of $200! No code needed!